About Gina Fiedel
Gina Fiedel is the co-founder/owner of Fat Eyes Web Development. After a successful career as an artist and transitioning into electronic media in the early 90’s, she then founded Fat Eyes in 1998 to bring those skills to the web with her husband, Doug Anderson. Being engaged in business has created gratifying opportunities for communication and new inroads towards making a contribution that counts. You can learn more about Gina on the Fat Eyes Who Are We? page and Gina Fiedel Story.
Entries by Gina Fiedel
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FAT EYES BLOG.
Yes! I want to stay up to date.
- Business Identity: Reveal Your Personal Relationship To The Work Your Business Does
- The Secrets of Process & Creativity In Work & Content Writing
- Fire Up Your Collaborative Spirit In All The Work You Do
- Infuse Your Business Identity With Personal Brand Power
- Reveal Company Narrative & Shared Purpose
- How to Reel In The Forces of Serendipity, Schema, Creativity
- Serendipity: Optimize Your Odds For It